Real Estate and Infrastructure Investments
Gain valuable insights into the roles played by real estate and infrastructure investments in multi-asset portfolios.
About This Course
This course provides valuable insights into the roles played by real estate and infrastructure investments. Delve into key considerations for allocating funds to real estate and infrastructure as well as gain a comprehensive understanding of their potential benefits and challenges. This course will teach you the various types and features of real estate and infrastructure, as well as the latest risk mitigation strategies and diversification benefits of these two asset classes.
Course modules include:
- Module 1: Introduction to Real Estate and Infrastructure
- Module 2: Real Estate
- Module 3: Infrastructure
This course is part of the Private Markets and Alternative Investments Certificate.
This course is part of a private markets and alternative investment series. It is suggested, but not required, that learners complete the courses in the recommended order below to ensure uniform foundational knowledge.
- Introduction to Private Markets and Alternative Investments
- Private Equity and Private Credit Investments
- Real Estate and Infrastructure Investments
- Commodities and Natural Resources Investments
- Hedge Fund Investments
What You’ll Learn
Upon completion of this online course you will be able to:
- Explain the characteristics and features of the various investment structures of real estate and infrastructure as asset classes.
- Explain the sources of return, risks, and diversification benefits from both direct and indirect investments in real estate and infrastructure.
- Discuss the due diligence and valuation processes for both asset classes.
- Alternative Assets
- Investment Products & Asset Classes
- Equity Investments
- Real Estate
Understand key features and differences between private equity, private credit, real estate and infrastructure, commodities, and hedge funds.
Gain valuable insights into the roles played by private markets and alternative investments in multi-asset portfolios.
Understand the features, investment characteristics, risk and return profiles, and diversification benefits of private equity and private credit investments, and other drivers of investors’ interest in them.