Gain practical guidance around climate change and climate-related finance matters.
About This Course
CFA Institute and ACCA have worked together to respond to the demand for climate finance skills and training in this fast-developing area. This course provides an introduction to climate change and its related economic and environmental impacts, as well as climate solutions.
You will be introduced to key elements around climate change, carbon pricing, sustainable business models, and climate risk and opportunities in the context of business as well as portfolio construction and investment analysis. It is a practical and applied digital course in the space of climate to support business, finance, and accounting professionals.
What You’ll Learn
- Understand different climate initiatives and related governance and disclosure frameworks.
- Consider how climate change risk exposure affects business decisions.
- Demystify carbon pricing and accounting.
- Understand the proposition of a sustainable economy and business models.
- Leave with a solid foundational understanding of climate change and its risks and consequences.
- Gain practical knowledge for integrating climate risk into investment analysis and portfolio construction.
- Learn to assess how climate change impacts financial and systemic risks.
- ESG & SRI Investing
DeFi: Introduction to Blockchain and Cryptocurrency
Essentials of blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, hashing, mining, smart contracts, non-fungible tokens (NFTs) and more.