About This Course
CFA Institute and ACCA have worked together to respond to the demand for climate finance skills and training in this fast-developing area. This course provides an introduction to climate change and its related economic and environmental impacts, as well as climate solutions.
You will be introduced to key elements around climate change, carbon pricing, sustainable business models, and climate risk and opportunities in the context of business as well as portfolio construction and investment analysis. It is a practical and applied digital course in the space of climate to support business, finance, and accounting professionals.
Hong Kong SAR Government Funding Scheme: The Climate Finance Course is one of the Eligible Programs under the Pilot Green and Sustainable Finance Capacity Building Support Scheme (Program Identification Code: GTP-383230). Upon successful completion of the course, eligible applicants can apply for a subsidy of up to 80% of the course fee, where full-time students can claim up to 100% reimbursement.
What You’ll Learn
- Understand different climate initiatives and related governance and disclosure frameworks.
- Consider how climate change risk exposure affects business decisions.
- Demystify carbon pricing and accounting.
- Understand the proposition of a sustainable economy and business models.
- Leave with a solid foundational understanding of climate change and its risks and consequences.
- Gain practical knowledge for integrating climate risk into investment analysis and portfolio construction.
- Learn to assess how climate change impacts financial and systemic risks.
- ESG & SRI Investing
Investment Adviser Representative (IAR) CE Credits
You are eligible for 5 Investment Adviser Representative Continuing Education (IAR CE) Credits (Products and Practice) from NASAA once you have successfully completed the course.
NASAA does not endorse any particular provider of CE courses. The content of the course and any views expressed our own and do not necessarily reflect the views of NASAA or any of its member jurisdictions.